The Boiler Buddy is designed to be used in heating systems with low-mass boilers, geothermal, chilled water applications, or low-mass radiation. Boilers operating at low loads will short cycle which leads to sooting, premature component failure (nuisance lockouts) and inefficiency. The Boiler Buddy tank is a factory insulated and jacketed storage tank, adding mass to the system and providing the necessary buffer to prevent short cycling.
- Aquastat Control Well included for precise temperature measurement for heating and geothermal systems.
- Air Eliminator built into the top of tank provides optimal air elimination for the whole system.
- Boiler Buddy provides hydro separation, making piping design simple.
- Full port boiler drain valve allows easy sediment removal and also works exceptionally well for fast filling the system.
- Designed with large nipples to provide better flow that is easier on equipment, more efficient, and allows for better mixing in tank.
- ¾” full port ball valve now upgraded to a ¾” Webstone Ball Valve with integrated hose bib fitting which allows for fast and easy drainage
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
WARNING: Boiler Buddy tanks are not for use with potable water.