Daikin has firmly established themselves as a world leader in heating and cooling equipment manufacturing, and their ductless systems are no exception. The KB24AXVJU is a wall mounted system perfect for all your single zone cooling needs. This system pairs a Daikin wall mounted indoor unit with an outdoor air conditioning unit to provide cool air quietly and efficiently to any single zone or room in your home. Daikin indoor and outdoor units are designed with powerful energy saving features, allowing these systems to provide you with cost-efficient home comfort.
- Whisper Quiet Operation
- Daikin ductless units are engineered from the ground up for impressively quiet operation. The solid construction works together with quiet motor operation to make the units as unobtrusive as possible to its surrounding environment.
- Inverter Technology
- Daikin's inverter technology works together with the expansion valve to adjust coolant flow and compressor speed to match indoor conditions. This results in less dramatic temperature swings and a more comfortable home.
- Built-In Advanced Filtration System
- Daikin mini splits do more for your home's comfort level than control its temperature. A titanium apatite photocatalytic filtration system is installed in the indoor unit, allowing the mini split to purify your home's air as well as cooling it.
- Included Wireless Control
- The included wireless control allows you to control the temperature of your room while never leaving the comfort of your favorite recliner.
- Low Ambient Cooling Capable
- Daikin condensers can continue to provide cooling even in low temperature climates. This unit can continue to operate down to an outside temperature of 50°F.
- (1) Daikin - 24k BTU - 17 Series Cooling Only Outdoor Condenser - Single Zone Only (RKB24AXVJU)
- (1) Daikin 17 Series - Cooling Only 24k BTU Wall Mounted Unit - For Single-Zone (FTKB24AXVJU)
All Mini Split Systems require one Primary Mini Split Installation Kit. You may also require one or more Secondary Installation Kits if you have a Multi-Zone system. You will need a Secondary Installation Kit for each additional indoor unit.