Weld-On Plumbing Primer is a low VOC emission, non-bodied, fast acting, primer. The strong action of Plumbing Primer rapidly softens and dissolves the joining surfaces of PVC and CPVC pipe and fittings. Available in clear and purple; check local code for color requirement. Weld-On Plumbing Primer, when used in conjunction with appropriate Weld-On’s plumbing solvent cement line of products, will make consistently strong, well-fused joints.
- Essential for proper softening and preparation of PVC and CPVC pipe and fitting surfaces for plumbing applications
- Quality low VOC formulation
- Available in purple and clear
- Meets ASTM F 656 Standard
- Meets SCAQMD Rule 1168/316A
- Compliant with LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design). When using this Weld-On low VOC product, credit can be claimed for LEED Green Building Rating System - Indoor Environmental Quality
- Listed by NSF International for compliance with ASTM D 2564, NSF/ANSI Standard 14, and NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for use on potable water, drain, waste, vent and sewer applications.
- Weld-On Plumbing Primer, purple color only, is listed by IAPMO for compliance with ASTM F 656 and applicable sections of the latest edition of the Uniform Plumbing Code
- SPECIFIC GRAVITY: 0.841 +/- 0.04
- BROOKFIELD VISCOSITY: Water Thin