2) Personally- Identifiable Information
HvacProSupply will not collect any personally-identifiable information about you unless you provide it voluntarily and knowingly. This information may include your name, billing address, phone number, email address, credit card number and its expiration date, your birth date, your driver's license number and state of issuance to verify your identity. We also keep a record of your product interests and purchases on-line and in our stores, and automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser (including your IP address, HvacProSupply.com cookie information, and the page you requested).
If you do not want your personally - identifiable information collected do not submit it to us. If you do submit personally identifiable information, we will use it in the following ways, unless stated otherwise:
- We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping suggestions, improving our store, and fulfilling your order.
- We will and you authorize us to share your personal information with third parties to facilitate servicing your order. This includes, but is not limited to, sharing with our technology vendors (like our CRM provider), payment processors, fulfillment vendors (our suppliers), and shipping carriers.
- We may share your personal information with the manufacturer of the product you purchase in order to register your product for warranty. If you request one or more installer to contact you during checkout, we will share your personal information with installers for that purpose.
- We may store and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our product offerings and services.
- We will not give or sell your individual information to non-related companies for use in marketing or solicitations.
- Will maintain the confidentiality of your personal information, and it will only be used to support your relationship with HvacProSupply, its Web sites and to further develop your relationship with HvacProSupply.
Unfortunately, we cannot ensure that all of your private communications and other personally identifiable information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Privacy statement. By way of example (without limiting the foregoing), we may be forced to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications.
3) Children (under thirteen)
HvacProSupply has no intention of collecting any personally identifiable information (that is your name, address, telephone number, or email address) from individuals under thirteen years of age through this website. The HvacProSupply website that does collect information from Children do so in accordance with the privacy policies located at such websites.
Please review such privacy policies when entering those sites. If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information a parent or guardian should contact us at the e-mail address listed at the bottom of this statement if they want this information to be deleted from the records. We will use all reasonable efforts to delete the child's information from our existing files.
4) Non- Personally - Identifiable Information Collected Automatically
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally-identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the Internet browser you a using, the type of operating system, and the domain name of the website which linked you to our site. When you view one of our websites, we may store information from time to time on your computer. These \"Cookies\" allow us to tailor a website or advertisement to better match your interests and preferences. With most Internet Browsers you can block, receive a warning or erase all \"Cookies\" from your hard drive.
Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions. We also collect an IP address from all visitors to our website. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our website, analyze trends, track users' movement, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the site, and deliver customized, personalized content. IP addresses are also not linked to personally identifiable information.
We use third party services to improve customers' on-site and off-site experiences. This means aggregating and analyzing data that we obtain while you interact with our company. As examples, we use third party services to capture information about browsing behavior so that we can discover ways to improve our websites. We also use third party services to personalize product recommendations.
5) Correcting or Updating Information
All information provided to HvacProSupply is transmitted using GeoTrust certified encryption. GeoTrust is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us. We also protect your information by placing it on a secure portion of our website that is only accessible by certain qualified employees of HvacProSupply. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of such information.
8) Other Web Sites:
HvacProSupplys website contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another website for which HvacProSupply has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such sites as their policies may be different than ours. Also, you may have entered this website from an unrelated third party website. Likewise, HvacProSupply has no responsibility for such third party websites and you should review their privacy statements.
9) Interest-Based Advertising:
We sometimes work with online advertising vendors to provide you with relevant and useful ads. This may include ads served on other companies’ websites. These ads may also be based on your activities on our websites or on third party websites.
10) Your California Privacy Rights:
If you live in California and have an established business relationship with us, you can request a list of the personal information we have shared with third parties for their marketing purposes. We will also give you a list of the third parties that have received your information. You can make a request one time each year.
To exercise your rights, you can write to us at the address below. Mention in your letter that you are making a "California Shine the Light" inquiry. We will respond within 30 days.
California Resident’s Rights to Personal Information under California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to request from businesses a disclosure of data collection and sales practices in connection with your data. This includes: categories of personal information collected, the source of the information, use of the information and — if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties — the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold.
As a California resident, you are afforded:
- The right to request a copy of the specific personal information collected about you during the 12 months before your request (together with a general “personal information request”)
- The right to have such information deleted (with exceptions)
- The right to request that your personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable. Please note that we do not sell your personal data to third parties without your prior consent.
- The right not to be discriminated against because you exercised any of these rights.
How to Exercise Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
You may request a disclosure report regarding your personal information and/or request that your personal information be deleted from our database. To make this request, contact us at email@example.com or by calling 1 (218)724-5555. Please note, we take security measures to identify our consumers to a reasonable degree of certainty prior to providing any information or processing requests.
11) Changes to this Privacy and Security Statement:
From time to time we may change our privacy policies. We will notify you of any material changes to our Privacy Statement by posting an updated copy on our website. Please check our website periodically for updates.
12) Contacting HvacProSupply Direct:
If you have any questions about this Privacy statement, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via phone or email.