The new Mid-Size EB-MX Boiler has more features and is easier to install and use than ever before. One of the best features of this new unit is it comes to you at a lower price tag, all while maintaining our high quality and reliability that you have come to expect from Electro Industries. As part of the EB-MX Electric Boiler Series, the Midsize electric boiler offers complete application flexibility. Features - 205 F hi-limit, compact, easy to install, ASME "H" Stamp, and parcel post shippable. The focus of this new design is to provide the installer with an easy access control board, a smaller, more compact design, and built-in temperature control. All of these features add up to a electric radiant heating boiler that is easier to use and install, which in turn saves you money. Mid-Size EB-MX Electro Boiler is Outlet Temperature Sensing Boiler (Staging).
- Electro Industries EB-MX-10 Features
- Controls and control wiring terminals.
- LED indicator lights.
- DC Power Relays
- Circulator switching relay - 10-amp maximum
- Thermostat or end switch connection (R and W)
- Load management control provisions
- Heavy duty sheet metal enclosure
- Supply pressure/temperature gauge
- Safety relief valve (30 PSI)
- Heating elements (20-year warranty)
- 2-year parts warranty
- Supply water sensing
- Temperature range 90 F to 185 F
- ASME/CSA listings
- Made in the USA
- Factory tested.